LinkedJetpack is not affiliated with LinkedIn in any way, nor endorsed by LinkedIn.
LinkedJetpack is a separate entity selling promotion services for people who have LinkedIn membership.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LinkedJetpack’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LinkedJetpack at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LinkedJetpack’s web site are provided “as is”. LinkedJetpack makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LinkedJetpack does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LinkedJetpack or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LinkedJetpack’s Internet site, even if LinkedJetpack or a LinkedJetpack authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LinkedJetpack’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LinkedJetpack does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LinkedJetpack may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LinkedJetpack does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Service requirements/description – Endorsements
– You must have the endorsements feature enabled on your profile to receive endorsements, and have at least 1 skill listed to receive endorsements.
– You can select which skills to endorse, by moving your selected skills to the topmost positions of your skill list, because always the topmost skills will be endorsed.
– Your can determine how many skills should your connections endorse on the top of your skill list. LinkedJetpack strives to get endorsements to the accurate number of skills but does not guarantee the accuracy. The actual number of endorsed skills might differ from the determined.
– The ordered service package determines the maximum number of delivered endorsements per skill. The actual number of endorsements delivered to each skill might differ from the ordered.
– You can not determine an individual number of endorsements that each skill should receive. Every endorsed skill will receive the same amount of endorsements (+10, 15, 20 or 40)
– You can change the displayed number of endorsements after the delivery by hiding some of them in the endorsement management menu on your profile. This way you can customize the number of endorsements by yourself to suit your needs.
– If you do not have enough skills (10, 15 or 25) listed on your profile to deliver all endorsements included in the ordered service package, in that case only the available skills will get endorsements and the total amount of delivered endorsements will be fewer.
– You can not determine what kind of people (industry, job title, etc.) should give the endorsements.
– You should not delete the connections of the people who endorsed you because only connected profiles can endorse each other on LinkedIn. By deleting a connection, you delete his endorsements too.
Service requirements/description – Recommendations
– You can select which work experience(s) to recommend.
– Your can determine how many recommendations do you want to receive to each work experience.
– You need to provide the text of the recommendations.
– The recommendations will be delivered within 24 hours after you provided all necessary texts.
– It is impossible to backdate the recommendations.
– The promotion services do not include the later change of the recommendations.
– You can not determine what kind of people (industry, job title, etc.) should give the recommendations.
– You should not delete the connections of the people who recommended you because only connected profiles can recommend each other on LinkedIn. By deleting a connection, you delete his recommendation too.
Profile Safety / Data Privacy and Confidentiality / Guarantee
– The service is perfectly safe; your profile will not get restricted by because buying LinkedIn endorsements or recommendations because LinkedIn doesn’t care about people who buy endorsements or recommendations and because it’s impossible to prove that you bought endorsements or recommendations since LinkedJetpack never gives out data of the customers to any 3rd party.
– You should always use LinkedIn according to their rules. Even if receiving endorsements or recommendations is perfectly safe for your profile, inviting too many people, sending too many messages or exploiting their website in any way can make your profile restricted. LinkedJetpack can’t hold reliable for profile restriction since it’s impossible to prove why LinkedIn restricted the profile and mostly because LinkedIn’s algorithms sometimes restrict profiles without any reason. In the event of restriction, you should contact LinkedIn and ask for the cause of the restriction and the reinstatement of the profile.
– LinkedJetpack will not use your personal data in any advertisement or promotion nor share it with any 3rd party. Your privacy is a top priority; your personal data are kept confidential.
– LinkedIn does not allow its members to monetize its services; it’s against their terms and conditions to ask money for endorsements, recommendations, likes, followers, group memberships, etc. That is why LinkedJetpack provides promotion services optimized to get endorsements or recommendations from individuals for you instead of directly selling endorsements or recommendations.
– The services offered by LinkedJetpack are solely promotion services, optimized to get the desired results for you. The title of the service “Buy LinkedIn Endorsements” and “Buy LinkedIn Recommendations” shows the achievable results. As the result of the promotion, individual LinkedIn members endorse or recommend your profile for free, without monetizing LinkedIn’s services. LinkedJetpack monitors the results of the promotion and continues it until the desired outcome, the ordered number of endorsements or recommendations are received by you.
– LinkedIn has the right to restrict those profiles which gave the endorsements or recommendations, even if they didn’t monetize the services of LinkedIn. In that unfortunate case, if LinkedIn restricts a profile which gave endorsements or recommendations to you, LinkedIn also removes the endorsements or recommendations given by the restricted profile. Since LinkedJetpack is not affiliated with LinkedIn in any way and cannot control or predict LinkedIn’s actions, there is no guarantee that covers this event. LinkedJetpack does not re-deliver the services or refund the payment of the delivered promotion services.
– All sales are final. LinkedJetpack sells promotion services which are fulfilled when you’ve received the delivery confirmation email. By paying for the service – solely after the delivery – you confirm that you have received the service and you are completely satisfied with it. After this payment/confirmation, LinkedJetpack will not refund any payment in any case. LinkedJetpack can not predict how long the endorsements or recommendations will stay on your profile because it depends on LinkedIn and the profiles who endorsed or recommended you. LinkedJetpack provides promotion services to get you LinkedIn endorsements or recommendations but does not guarantee the infinite lifetime of the endorsements or recommendations because that is not part of the offered promotion services.
LinkedJetpack has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LinkedJetpack of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Changes to these Terms
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on February 16, 2017